[Paraview] Build .app bundle on Mac OS X

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 08:28:20 EDT 2008

If you do a "make install" the .app bundle should be built and
include Qt and Python properly. There is some ongoing work to make
this smoother but it should work with the current cvs, although I
have not tried recently.

David Cole and myself were working on some new scripts but I don't
think the scripts are ready for "prime time" yet. They do work on my
particular setup, which is OS X 10.4.11 with Qt 4.3.4 as Frameworks.
Python should be included on each OS X installation and there is some
concern about including it in the app bundle that we have not worked
out yet.

David can chime in with some more info..

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer