[Paraview] Use paraview with a SGI prism and a Cave

yi mu mugjfyi at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 30 17:55:09 EST 2006

Hi, Christian,

We have the same configuration as yours, so I am very
interested in trying the cave rendering mode out. From
your document, step 2, it says Paraview 2.5 (from cvs)
with MPI enabled and Paraview 2.5 not MPI enabled, do
you  mean the server will run with mpi enable and the
client with mpi not enabled? which means pvserver will
be compiled with MPI enabled and pvclient will be
compiled without MPI enabled?

Do we really need paraview2.5, how about lower  stable
version, like paraview2.4?

Thank you in advance for your help and I really
appreciate your efforts in investigating paraview cave
render mode.

Yi