[Paraview] saving transient data with batch scripts

Márcio Ricardo Pivello pivello at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 08:41:21 EDT 2006

Hi, I need to save some transient data calculated form Integrate Atributes
filter using pvbatch. How can I do it? I've found some hints in the forum
archives, but when I apply them to my case, just the first time step is
written to the file.
the filters are applied to a Data.case Ensight file, in the following
sequence:

Data.case -> cut0 -> Integrate0

In Integrate0, which is applied to pressure data from cut0, I turn on the
option Show XY-plot and then, after running through all time steps via "Play
the animation" button, Save CSV data. The question is: how can I automate
this data saving in a batch script, in order to get the whole transient data
to the file?

thanks in advance

-Márcio