[Paraview] read starcd ensight mesh

Fabian Braennstroem f.braennstroem at gmx.de
Sat Nov 18 14:12:08 EST 2006

Hi,

sorry, but I want to ask again, if anybody has used paraview
together with starccm+ or starcd version 4.00 or 3.26.
Now, I got paraview 2.4.4 installed in my office on an 64bit
machine.  I
tried to load polyhedra results from starccm+ and starcd
version 4.00. This time it does not crash, but nothing
happens; I just see the variables. I tried to change the
export to binary, but I got the same result. Later on I used
a tetra mesh from the old version with the same result.

I wonder, if nobody uses starcd together with paraview and
has the same problems like I do!? I am the first at our
company, so I hope that there will be more of us in the next
months, but for that it has to work with starcd...

Would be nice to get any hint!
Greetings!
Fabian