[Paraview] Compile Errors with ParaView and my own Modules

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at imts.us
Tue Nov 14 12:50:09 EST 2006

After working with Andy last night it would seem that there is a serious bug
with the ParaView 2.4.4 Release. If I use the Latest CVS and comment out
some of the XML then I can get a combined compile of my code and ParaView.

  I think a new release of ParaView may be coming so I am not holding out
hope of a fix in the 2.4.4 branch.

Mike Jackson