[Paraview] VTK dll for .net

tchumat at astro.helsinki.fi tchumat at astro.helsinki.fi
Thu Mar 16 11:33:18 EST 2006

Hello,

I have one more newbie question to you all, sorry for that.

How can I read out the coordinates of points from the unstructured grid
file? The file has vtu extension and contains the unstructed grid as
binary (littleEndian compressed). I was looking for some .dll that
provides a reader for .net (I have to use C#), unfortunatelly I did not
find anything on google.
What I want to do is read out the points and cells and write them to an
ASCII file. Do you have a suggestion where to look for this?

Thanks very much in advance!

Tchu