[Paraview] Failure -> 16 windows -> Mangled Mesa

Kevin H. Hobbs kevin.hobbs.1 at ohiou.edu
Wed Mar 15 16:47:07 EST 2006

I compiled Paraview with the system GL and off screen mesa with very
poor results. I recompiled Paraview without any off screen rendering and
got very good test results but if I run a server on many nodes I get
many windows on the client display. It was really slow. Are these
windows competing for the graphics hardware on my workstation?

Now I'm working on using mangled mesa on the cluster to try and get over
this.