[Paraview] PV crashed when saving image

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 15:28:50 EDT 2006

I think I know what the problem is. ParaView uses offscreen rendering when
saving an image (so that overlapping windows do not corrupt the image). Some
OpenGL implementations seem to be buggy and not handle this well. If you
have built ParaView from source, I can point out which line to comment out
to get around this. Can you provide some information about your graphics
card and OpenGL driver? We need to keep track of where this doesn't work.

-Berk