[Paraview] PV crashed when saving image

Peter J. Bismuti pjb9508 at vashon.ca.boeing.com
Thu Jun 22 15:17:48 EDT 2006

I tried saving an image and PV crashed.  This message was left in the shell
used to launch PV.  I've seen this message before, it was when I tried
printing from a QT OpenGL widget on Exceed.  THx.

-bash-3.00$ gpgmeplug checkMessageSignature status flags: 80
X Error of failed request:  GLXBadContext
  Major opcode of failed request:  144 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  26 ()
  Serial number of failed request:  1052529