[Paraview] Paraview in Client/Server Model

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Tue Jan 10 10:01:06 EST 2006

No, that's what documentation is currently available.  Copy the
example XML file shown, replacing rs_m1 and rs_m2 with the names of
the machines in your render server.  You will need one Machine XML
element per machine in your render server.  As for specifying a
reverse connection, you can just specify --reverse-connection (or
-rc) on the command-line as in previous versions of
ParaView.  Alternatively, you can include it at the top of the .pvx
file (just after the <pvx> flag) using <Option Name="reverse-connection" />.

- Amy