[Paraview] How to link VTK I/O to fortran code with the interface to write binary data ?

Stéphane Montésino Stephane.Montesino at hmg.inpg.fr
Fri Feb 10 12:31:51 EST 2006

>> <>I want to write scalar data on a rectilinear grid stretched in a
>> BINARYor UNFORMATTED form.

ASCII format is too big for Direct Numerical Simulation of Turbulent Flow.

There is a Fortran interface from Brad King  that I would like to link
but...

--
Stephane MONTESINO

PhD Student                     tel:+33 4 76 82 52 91
LEGI                            fax:+33 4 76 82 70 22
BP 53
38041 Grenoble Cedex            email: stephane.montesino at hmg.inpg.fr
France                          http://www.legi.hmg.inpg.fr