[Paraview] "Save View Image" crashes X on my Intel Mac

William Klug klug at ucla.edu
Thu Aug 24 16:05:09 EDT 2006

I did find the thread titled "PV crashed when saving image" from
June, where the problem was on Linux (Fedora Core 5) and seemed to be
resolved by a patch added to the cvs distribution.  Berk, you had
mentioned in this post:
   http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/paraview/2006-June/003294.html
that there's a line that could be commented out to work around the
problem.  Can you point me to this line?

Also, Joe, thanks for the head's up about the Apple X11-users list.
I'll check that out too.

Bill