[Paraview] how the user interface run?

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 11:42:16 EDT 2005

The callbacks are, in the core, implemented by the Tcl interpreter. If
you search for online information about how Tcl/Tk works and keep in
mind that vtkPVWindow has a corresponding Tcl command that can make
calls on the actual object, you will have a better shot at
understanding how it works. Windows events are created/caught by Tk.