[Paraview] how the user interface run?

liangzeng liangzeng at 263.net.cn
Thu Jun 2 21:24:30 EDT 2005

hi,all:
    I am just a new paraview code reader,and I had bought "ParaView Guide".When I
had Read the chapter 18,I knew how to modify the user interface.A Questionis:
    When I add a button "PrintColorButton" just as in the book ,the callback function is PrintColor.
when I build the code, the system automatically generate the correspond code in function "vtkPVWindowCommand" of vtkPVWindowTcl.cxx.
    There also many vtk***Command as vtkPVWindowCommand ,which is define as CommandFunction.
My Qustion is :when I click the PrintColorButton, if the any message generate as programs in VC60?
if generated which class generated it, and which class reacted it?
    forgive my stupid and thanks all.

Regards,
         martin