[Paraview] how to add reader to the paraview loader

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Oct 15 07:21:37 EDT 2004

>    I'm new user of Paraview,Could anyone tell me how to add a reader such as vtkJPEGReader or vtkBMPReader to the Paraview loader?
> thank you in advance!

The current readers are configured in
ParaView/Servers/ServerManager/Resources/readers.xml and
ParaView/GUI/Client/Resources/Readers.xml.

You can try copying one of the existing reader entries and modifying it
to add another reader.  Currently there is no documentation on how to do
this, though, because things are changing right now.

-Brad