[Paraview] Image animation is slow

Rasmus Hemph md8hemra at tfd.chalmers.se
Wed Jun 2 02:53:44 EDT 2004

I have no solution, just wanted to say that I am facing the same problem
with animations and VTK-files (have not tried with Paraview format). The
slowness seem to be related to the number of time steps, as 150 time
steps gives much faster time increments than say 350.
I am however thankful that it works at all in 1.4.2. Previously you
could not, at least to my knowledge, create animations with over 100
time steps.

//Rasmus Hemph