[Paraview] Paraview 1.2 Build problems

Arash Jahangir arash at vije.ca
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 16:40:33 -0500

Surprisingly that's all the error there was.  I have since modified the
cmake config to include full path of the compiler as well as few other minor
path changes.  The problem seems to have resolved itself by I personally
think this machine is just too unstable and it was the multiple reboots that
fixed the problem rather than my config changes.

thanks for trying,
Arash