[Paraview] Corner Annotation

Jean M. Favre jfavre at cscs . ch
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 16:38:20 +0200

Hello

I have not been able to figure out how to simply set a CornerAnnotation
which can be updated during an Animation, for example, going thru an
EnSight TimeSet, I'd like to use $pvTime to update my text string, with
a time-dependent value..., as in

timestep = 1
timestep = 2
etc...

Additionally, it would be great to have better control of the screen
position (x, y pixels) of the 4 annotations. Any hints, or does the
automatic font size control prevent us from positioning a label where we
want it?

Thanks for the tips.
Jean

--
Dr. Jean M. Favre,                            email:favre at cscs . ch
http://www . cscs . ch/people/Favre . html