[Paraview] Newbie question

ferrell@diablotech.com ferrell at diablotech . com
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 07:13:45 -0600

Thanks for the information.  If I understand correctly, my best bet in
the short term is to write one file per time step.  That file should
contain the mesh data and any desired data fields.  I am generating my
own files, so I can choose whatever format is best.  I'd prefer to use
an XML format, but sounds like Ensight is the most useful right now.

My mesh isn't changing, so whenever the transient data support becomes
available I can use it.

Have I got that right?

thanks,
-robert