[Paraview-developers] Disable test data download seems to be broken

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Thu Oct 13 08:16:01 EDT 2016

On 10/12/2016 06:57 PM, Marcus D. Hanwell wrote:
> In both cases I still see many downloads from MIDAS, is there a new
> way to enable this, or perhaps it got broken at some point?

It looks like the paraview_test_data_target function creates
new test data targets without honoring the
PARAVIEW_DATA_EXCLUDE_FROM_ALL option.  Those targets then have
a dependency on the main ParaViewData target and thus bring it
into the "all" target anyway.

Why is the paraview_test_data_target function needed?  Why can't
all data be handled by the one ParaViewData target?

-Brad