[Paraview-developers] Accessing Delaunay3D filter inside my reader plugin.

Chiranjib Sur sur.chiranjib at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 13:17:48 EDT 2016

Hi Sumit,
Have you explored the examples for Delaunay3D in vtk. The example given
here (http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Modelling/Delaunay3D) has
all the details about how to use this filer inside your C++ code.
If you have already seen it then post some more details about your problem.

Best wishes,
Chiranjib