[Paraview-developers] Accessing Delaunay3D filter inside my reader plugin.

sumeet kumar sumeet.kumar507 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 03:13:23 EDT 2016

I am writing a reader plug-in which reads a hdf5 file and creates a
unstructured mesh of nodes & elements and also unstructured mesh of only
gauss points.
The next what I want to do is to take this unstructured mesh of points and
generate a Delaunay3D mesh.
I can achieve the same in Paraview during rendering (in the GUI phase). But
I want to achieve this inside the c++ code automatically. Basically I want
to use the unstructured mesh <vtkUnstructuredGrid> of points to generate
the Delaunay3D mesh (vtkUnstructuredGrid) and save it for further
exploitation .

Best
Sumeet

--