[Paraview-developers] Failed Superbuild in Debug mode

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Thu Aug 11 09:55:05 EDT 2016

Bastien,

> Is it a know problem?

To my knowledge, superbuild is only intended to build release builds
intended for packaging or installation. For development and debugging,
developers usually build ParaView by itself. I recommend doing the
same unless you really need the superbuild for something. There are
certain advantages to doing so, e.g., the superbuild system isn't
quite as smart as CMake when it comes to rebuilding only the parts of
ParaView that are needed when you make source code changes.

HTH,
Cory

--
Cory Quammen