[Paraview-developers] Moving certain documentation from Wiki to Doxygen

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu May 21 14:12:27 EDT 2015

Folks,

A little while ago we added support to generate Doxygen HTML pages
using Markdown files. Since then, we've created a few pages to
document some of the developer APIs:

http://www.paraview.org/ParaView3/Doc/Nightly/www/cxx-doc/index.html

The question I have is should we move more things from the Wiki such
as [1], [2] to such Markdown files that Doxygen processes? This will
certainly make versioning easier. Also Doxygen puts links to classes
when referred to in any of these processed markdown files (that's one
reason why to process these pages using Doxygen rather than simply
accessing through Gitlab).

Any thoughts?

Utkarsh

[1] http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Plugin_HowTo