[Paraview-developers] How to detect a change of the range of the color scale when edited in the color editor panel?

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri May 8 13:24:01 EDT 2015

Most operations in ParaView, including this one, affect properties on
proxies. You can monitor the appropriate SMProperty by observerving
the vtkCommand::Modified event. Additionally, the
vtkSMSessionProxyManager invokes vtkCommand::PropertyModified event
when any properties on registered proxies are modified. You can
monitor that one too. The calldata for the event indentifies the proxy
and property modified (see ~vtkSMSessionProxyManager.cxx:112).