[Paraview-developers] How to detect a change of the range of the color scale when edited in the color editor panel?

anton.piccardo-selg at stfc.ac.uk anton.piccardo-selg at stfc.ac.uk
Fri May 8 12:11:46 EDT 2015

Hi,

Our ParaView customization has custom fields where the user can enter min and max values for the color scale range. This  works fine. In addition, when the user opens the color editor panel, it is possible to change the min and max values as well.

We would like to detect  when a user alters these values in the color editor panel to update our custom display.
Hence my question: Where is the best place to hook into to detect if the user edited the color scale in the color editor panel?

Many thanks and best regards,

Anton