[Paraview-developers] pv_web_visualizer file outide Jetty config

kyr akyrieleis at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 13:41:36 EST 2013

I'm using  ParaView-Linux-64bit-glibc-2.3.6-Nightly and
JettySessionManager-Server1.0. In the Jetty config file I have added:

pw.visualizer.cmd=./bin/pvpython
lib/paraview-4.0/site-packages/paraview/web/pv_web_visualizer.py --data-dir
. --load-file ../Data/file_1.pvsm --port PORT --authKey SECRET
pw.visualizer.cmd.run.dir=/.../Paraw/ParaView-4.0.1-Linux-64bit_nightly/
pw.visualizer.cmd.map=PORT:getPort|SECRET:secret

In the embed.html file of the LiveArticle app (that came with paraview) I
refer to the visualizer to load the pvsm file.

However, I don't want to have different Jetty config files for different
files to load. I'm not sure how the Jetty manager talks to paraview and how
the file location is transferred. How can I specify the file name to load in
the embed.html file instead of in the Jetty config file ?

Many thanks

k.