[Paraview-developers] {Int, Double}VectorProperties now require a {Int, Double}RangeDomain element?

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Tue Oct 9 10:21:43 EDT 2012

> That is true. The new property widgets for each property are created
> according to the property's domain. We can add in some code to handle the
> case in which no domain is specified and just create a simple text box. Would
> that work for your use-case? If so, could you please submit a bug report and
> assign it to me?

Surely it would be much more intuitive to simply create a range domain for all int/double vector properties if one wasn't specified, you can always define
        <IntRangeDomain name="range" />
And not specify a min max. Why not just use this as the 'default' unless the user actually overrides them. No real need to put it in the xml?

I am aware that ints might be
        <BooleanDomain name="bool"/>
But that's an override. Yes?

JB