[Paraview-developers] Parsing UndoSets With Python

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri Jul 9 12:33:27 EDT 2010

Claurissa,

Any pqUndoElements are created for GUI related operations, like
splitting of views or creation of internal helper proxies. They are
needed only when trying to redo from the GUI. If you are trying to
redo from Python that doesn't have a GUI attached to it, you should be
able to ignore such undo elements. If there's a specific case that
doesn't work, can you provide the xml undo-state that fails? It may be
easier to diagnose.

Utkarsh