[Paraview-developers] New git repo: reporting changed repo after only pull

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Thu Apr 22 15:40:18 EDT 2010

I tried adding your execute_process after my call to ctest_update, but I don't think it's quite working.  The problem is that the submodule update command does not get run until after the ctest_update call returns, and by that time CTest has already determined that the update has failed.

Where exactly should I be putting the execute_process?

-Ken