[Paraview-developers] CVS->Git Transition Plan

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Mon Apr 19 11:20:48 EDT 2010

Brad et al

I'm sitting on a very large number of local diffs in my CVS tree.

is there a git id/tag that I can use as a reference to pull from (for VTK/ParaView), apply my patches and then gradually work my way back to the head. I'm not very skilled at git yet. I have trouble getting somethings to work and it takes me about 10 attempts usually to work out patches and diffs between things. If there are any tips on how to manage the large transistion, please tell.

Also, for commits, who do I send my public key to?

JB