[Paraview-developers] ParaView & Mangled Mesa (also Ice-T)

Wylie, Brian bnwylie at sandia.gov
Wed Oct 5 15:24:53 EDT 2005

Can someone elaborate on the exact use case for this?

I'm not sure exactly what problem this bug is suppose to address?

If you want off-screen rendering why not just compile with Mesa. Is
there a use case where you want to 'switch' between onscreen and
off-screen?

My vote is skip this until we get some more information.

  Brian Wylie - Org 9227
  Sandia National Laboratories
  MS 0822 - Building 880/A1-J
  (505)844-2238 FAX(505)845-0833