[Paraview-developers] SendPrepareProgress and SendCleanupPendingProgress

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Jan 25 13:24:20 EST 2005

I was under the impression that the ParaView API would call
SendPrepareProgress and SendCleanupPendingProgress in my
vtkProcessModuleGUIHelper respectively before and after any calls to
SetLocalProgress.  However, this does not always happen (such as when
Update is called on vtkSMLODPartDisplay).

Should I not expect SendPrepareProgress to be called before any
SetLocalProgress and any SendCleanupPendingProgress after the
SetLocalProgress calls?  Should I add them?

-Ken

   ****      Kenneth Moreland
    ***      Sandia National Laboratories
*** *** ***  email: kmorel at sandia.gov