[Paraview-developers] Dashboard

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Wed Jan 12 08:50:19 EST 2005

I had hoped to open up the dashboard today but ... it is pretty busted. So
let us hold off another day and see what it brings. Yesterday I learned
another valuable dashboard lesson; make sure that everyone who has write
access is on the paraview-developers list. Turns out some people were not.
So please, if you have friends, coworkers, or loved-ones that have write
access, don't let them develop code alone, all by themselves, in a cold
cubical lacking frequent paraview dashboard update emails :-) We will try to
figure out what wrong yesterday and address the remaining issues today.

Thanks
Ken