[Paraview-developers] VTK_DATA_ROOT on ParaView test builds.

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Tue Jan 11 16:36:28 EST 2005

Bill and I have attempted to update the CMakeLists file. In theory both VTK
and ParaView should build and test fine without VTKData by simply not
running the tests that require VTK_DATA. We don't check this very often so
problems tend to creep in. Likewise VTK should build and test without
requiring a valid X display connection on UNIX. You'll see some IF
statements in VTK's testing CMakeLists files to handle these cases.

Thanks
Ken