[Openchemistry-developers] Regarding Slack Channel and GSoC'19

Amartya Prusty aprusty98 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 16:29:32 EST 2019

Dear Karol,
I am Amartya Kumar Prusty, a 3rd year undergraduate student at IIT Kanpur,
India and I am interested in learning and contributing to your
organization. I have a strong interest in programming and more specifically
in algorithms. I am also pursuing a minors in Quantum Mechanics and have
experience in Molecular Dynamics and Density Functional Theory.
I am interested in the project "Advanced Analysis of Quantum Chemistry
Data" and I would like to know more and work on this with the help you and
the co-mentors available.
Therefore, I request you for a slack invite for the same so that I can
start working on it at the earliest.
Yours sincerely,
Amartya Kumar Prusty,
B.Tech., Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur,
Contact : aprusty98 at gmail.com