[Openchemistry-developers] Interested in Gsoc 2018

Yash Sharan yashsharan.0805 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 11:34:22 EST 2018

Hello everyone,
My name is Yash Sharan and I'm a third year student from BITS Pilani KK
Birla Goa Campus.I'm pusuing Msc in Chemistry and BE in Electronics and
Instrumentation.Open chemistry seems like the perfect organisation for me
to contribute because i'm interested in both chemistry as well as computer
science.I'm already familiar with deep learning and machine learning and i
found the idea *Machine learning applied to parsing computational chemistry
output *pretty interesting.I f somone can guide how to start with this idea
I would be very thankful.
I also heard that this organisation has a slack channel so if someone can
send me an invite to join that channel that would be great.
My slack email id is yashsharan.0805 at gmail.com
Thank you