[Openchemistry-developers] GSoC 2018 Prospective Student for OpenChemistry

Karol Langner karol.langner at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 01:20:22 EST 2018

Hi Adarsh,

Nice to hear from you. I'm one of the developers of cclib. It sounds like
you're already looking around at the various projects, and I'd encourage
you to continue doing so and get a good overview of the various codes and
projects in OpenChemsitry. Take a look at deepchem as well, since I see you
have some ML background.

We have a slack set up for OpenChemistry, which might be of interest to
you: https://openchemistry.slack.com

Don't hesitate to reach out to anyone from the various projects with
questions.

- Karol