[Openchemistry-developers] GSoc-2017, Introduction and query regarding a new project idea.

Geoffrey Hutchison geoff.hutchison at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 14:32:03 EST 2017

Dear Kumar,

Welcome and thanks for your interest. I'm sorry to say that another periodic table app would not be suitable for GSoC. While you might make an excellent one, there are *lots* of periodic table apps.

If you're interested in Android and/or Java, I think there are other projects on the ideas list, but you might want to look at other GSoC orgs.
http://wiki.openchemistry.org/GSoC_Ideas_2017 <http://wiki.openchemistry.org/GSoC_Ideas_2017>

Best regards,
-Geoff

---