[Openchemistry-developers] GSoc-2017, Introduction and query regarding a new project idea.

Kumar Shashwat allblue.shasha at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 10:17:28 EST 2017

Greetings,
I am Kumar Shashwat and undergraduate(Computer Science) currently in my
second year at National Institute of Technology(NIT) Hamirpur, India. I
have got a strong experience with Java and has a particular interest in
android. --> I was thinking of making a responsive Periodic table in
android <--. I have got a strong experience with android and have
previously published apps on Play Store too. Some of my projects are :-
Sunshine
Nov 2016 - Dec 2016
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=octacode.allblue.code.sunshine
This is a simple weather based application which is powered by open weather
API. You can find the source code at my github profile.
MovieBuzz
Jan 2017 - Present
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=octacode.allblue.code.moviezz
A simple movie-based application that works in the Moviedb API.
Nimbus
Feb 2017 - Present
https://github.com/appteam-nith/Nimbus/graphs/contributors
This is the official apk of the annual Technical fest of my college NIT
Hamirpur.

P.S :- I know android isn't in the list of your technologies but I really
liked the idea and would be glad if given a chance to work on it.

Regards
Kumar Shashwat
NIT Hamirpur.