[Openchemistry-developers] Regarding Gsoc Participation

Geoffrey Hutchison geoff.hutchison at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 13:25:28 EST 2017

Dear Pramod,

We have a guide to the proposal and application procedures here:
http://wiki.openchemistry.org/Applying_to_GSoC <http://wiki.openchemistry.org/Applying_to_GSoC>

In the case of scripting bindings, I'd suggest starting a small Qt project and making a script binding with Pybind11. (We'd prefer Pybind to boost.python, but you can certainly convince us otherwise.)

Thanks,
-Geoff

---
Prof. Geoffrey Hutchison