[Openchemistry-developers] Contributing in Open Chemistry org. in GSoC 2017 context

Ayush rai ayushrai982 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 13:07:23 EST 2017

I am Ayush Rai, a second year student of Computer Science here at
IIIT-Hyderabad, India. I would like to contribute in Open Chemistry org. as
part of GSoC, 2017. I have good experience of C++ as I have been doing
competitive coding in it. I have also worked in Python and it's
corresponding libraries like pygame and numpy though basic. I have also
worked upon creating a 3-D game version of  "BLOXORZ" on miniclip.com in
opengl using GLFW library(https://github.com/AyushRai09/OpenGL3DGame)