[Openchemistry-developers] Computational Chemistry Web Repository discussion

Nitish Garg nitish.garg.6174 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 06:00:27 EDT 2017

Hi all,

When dockerizing my application, I was initially installing cclib using
apt-get. But then, *import cclib.io <http://cclib.io>* was failing
(although *import cclib.parser* works fine). Things work fine when I setup
cclib from source itself.
So I want to confirm if cclib.io is not included in the apt-get package.
Also, is there any other way I can install complete cclib in docker image
without keeping the source code? I believe it is not pip installable
currently.

Regards
Nitish Garg