[Openchemistry-developers] GSoC 2016 - Open Chemistry

Patrick Avery psavery at buffalo.edu
Sat Apr 30 00:14:38 EDT 2016

By the way, I thought I'd mention that for people compiling, I couldn't get
the HDF5 to work under the default settings (i. e., USE_SYSTEM_HDF5 being
unchecked in cmake-gui). It appears that it doesn't download and/or compile
or link the HDF5 library successfully. So I had to check that one in the
cmake-gui (and cmake found one to link to in my anaconda directory). Other
than that (and installing several dependencies as they came up during the
compilation process - mostly qt5 ones), it compiled using the default
settings just fine on Ubuntu 14.04 with gcc 4.8.4