[Na-mic-project-week] project week - presentations on Monday

Tina Kapur tkapur at bwh.harvard.edu
Sun Jun 20 20:43:08 EDT 2010

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for getting all your project pages in order on the wiki.   We are
in good shape with 70 projects and 121 registered attendees -- both new
highs in our 6 yr history!

As always, we will be starting the official program  in the Grier Rooms
at MIT (http://whereis.mit.edu/?go=34) with lunch at noon, followed by
presentations at 1pm.  Each project will be introduced in about 90
seconds by the project lead (the person whose name is listed first in
the list of names) using the wiki pages that you created.  No additional
presentation materials will be needed/used.

Here is the list of projects:
http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/2010_Summer_Project_Week#Projects

And here is the agenda for the week:
http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/2010_Summer_Project_Week#Agenda