[Na-mic-project-week] introductory CUDA programming tutorial: Thursday June 4, 3pm ET

Tina Kapur tkapur at bwh.harvard.edu
Wed May 27 14:19:09 EDT 2009

Dear NA-MIC Project Week participants (from years past, and potentially
for this year),

NVIDIA boards using CUDA, we have invited an expert from NVIDIA to do an
introduction to the topic during the NA-MIC Engineering tcon on
Thursday, June 4 at 3pm ET.  I will send you the relevant details on how
you can follow the presentation through your browser next week.

Thanks.

-Tina

Tina Kapur, Ph.D.
Executive Director