[Na-mic-project-week] Somebody to share a room in Boston during the project week??

Paniagua, Beatriz beatriz_paniagua at DENTISTRY.UNC.EDU
Fri May 8 14:26:32 EDT 2009

Hi all,

My name is Beatriz Paniagua, Postdoctoral Fellow in UNC-Chapel Hill. I am more than happy to be attending the NAMIC Project Week this year in Boston. I am right now dealing with the preparation for the trip, and I would like to stay in the

Boston Marriott Cambridge Two Cambridge Center, 50Broadway, Cambridge,
Massachusetts 02142 USA Phone: 1- 617- 494-6600 Fax: 1- 617- 494-0036

Since it is a little bit pricey, I was wondering if some of the female attendees was up to have a roomie in order to reduce the expenses. Just let me know in this same email. Thanks!!

BEATRIZ