[Na-mic-project-week] registration fee for the PROJECT WEEK

Tina Kapur tkapur at bwh.harvard.edu
Mon Jun 8 14:55:01 EDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for signing up - we are now at capacity for the JOINT PROJECT
Week!  (Of course, this means that 20 more will sign up today, but we
are used to it by now.)

Please do send your registration fee checks ASAP if you have not done it
already.  The amount is $260 and it covers the cost of breakfast, lunch
and coffee breaks for the week. These are due by this FRIDAY, June 12.
Please make checks out to "Massachusetts Institute of Technology" and
mail to: Donna Kaufman, MIT, 77 Massachusetts Ave., 38-409a, Cambridge,
MA 02139. Receipts will be provided by email as checks are received.  If
you are unable to mail the checks, please plan to hand-deliver to Donna
when you arrive.  This fee is only waived for new attendees who will be
attending for a single day (not 2 half-days etc.)  If you are attending
for a single day, please note which day against your name on the
attendee list.   If you are attending for less than the full week,
please also note the days you will be present to help others coordinate
their effort with you:

http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/2009_Summer_Project_Week#Attendee_List

Please note that we can not accept credit cards but will take cash
onsite if need be.  If you signed up but no longer plan to attend,
please remove your name from the list ASAP as well.

Best,
-Tina

--
Tina Kapur, Ph.D.