[Na-mic-project-week] followup on CUDA lecture

Tina Kapur tkapur at bwh.harvard.edu
Fri Jun 5 11:59:38 EDT 2009

Hi Folks,

Thanks for joining the CUDA lecture by Joe Stam yesterday.  And a big
THANK YOU to Joe for making the time to help us get oriented with CUDA.
We had 50+ people from around the country!

Please add your projects here:

http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/2009_Summer_Project_Week#CUDA_Projects

If you are not sure of whether your project is a good fit, just add a
one line title and your name.  If you are sure you want to work on it,
please make a templated page for it.  I've added one that I will be
working on for 2d/3d registration as an example:
http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/2009_Summer_Project_Week_Registration_for_RT

I'd like to review this list with Joe ASAP so that we can plan what
chunks of work should be done before the meeting, and what during.  Any
help you can give to move this along would be great.  Based on the
number of projects/people in this list, I will figure out the next step
(another webex presentation, tcon, or just straight to the show) and
keep you posted.

-Tina