[Na-mic-project-week] last NA-MIC TCON for 2007 - Thursday, December 20th at 3pm ET

Tina Kapur tkapur at bwh.harvard.edu
Tue Dec 18 18:31:41 EST 2007

Hi Folks,

Thanks for making all the project pages that you did already.  We will be
holding the last NA-MIC Engineering TCON for 2007 this Thursday at 3pm ET.
If you have any questions about the upcoming project week at all, please
call in.

866-708-5368

International: 210-406-8443

Access code: 681525

http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/2008_Winter_Project_Week

For those projects that are missing pages, please complete these before this
TCON so we can make a final pass on assigning NA-MIC resources to each one.

If we don't hear from you on the tcon, Happy Holidays and our best wishes
for a Great 2008!

Best,

-Tina

--